You are a star! Share it with the world! Learn about the media and share your Girl Scout story (and earn a free patch!)
Does your Girl Scout or troop want to learn about the media and storytelling? Are they interested in understanding how the media can be used to show their Girl Scout pride and tell their story? Girl Scouts of Manitou Council is launching the new Media Stars program for exactly these reasons. We want to help Girl Scouts of all ages understand the process of telling their story and sharing it with the media.
This opportunity is available to troops or individual Girl Scouts of ALL LEVELS. You will work with our Director of Communications throughout the entire process. The process might vary depending on the story they want to tell and the age level. LEARN MORE about the program here. If you have questions or want to get started, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our awesome Media Stars will earn the patch featured above for free, and their story will be featured on this webpage, on our homepage, on social media and more!
Check out our Media Star stories:
- Our Girl Scout Year - by Troop 8043 from Fond du Lac.
- Pawsitism & Our Bronze Award - by Troop 8565 from Lake Country Academy in Sheboygan.
- Girl Scouts Can Do It All - by Troop 8392 from Sheboygan Falls.
- Beginning to Make a Change - by Troop 8365 from Lake Country Academy in Sheboygan.
- Hearts of Gold: Caleigh Dahn - by Caleigh.
- Menstrual Equity: My Gold Award - by Ivy from Fond du Lac.
- Girl Scout Pride - by Ella from Port Washington.
- Project Angels Hugs - by Troop 8324 from Sheboygan Falls.
- Girl Scout Service Trip - by Cassidy & Jenna of Troop 8301.