Our partner CampDoc.com is an electronic health record system for camps, and will help us consolidate and integrate your daughter's health information into a centralized and secure location.
CampDoc provides the camp health supervisor with instant access to your daughter's health information, a key component in providing quality patient care.
The security, confidentiality, and privacy of your daughter’s personal health information will always be protected. Only the camp staff required to know personal health information will have access to girl health information, and the CampDoc.com site is secure, encrypted, and password protected.
You will receive a “Welcome E-mail” from CampDoc.com with information about how to complete your daughter’s health information:
- Click the link in this e-mail to set a new password for your CampDoc.com account.
- Follow the instructions and complete the health history for your daughter. Alerts will appear for any missing required information.
- Upload all required
documents to your daughter's CampDoc.com account
- If you are unable to scan and upload the required documents or do not have access to the internet, please contact us and we will be able to upload all necessary information for you.
- You may also upload a photo of your daughter to help the camp staff get to know her before she arrives at camp. Recent headshots are preferred and please refrain from using group photos. You can find this option by clicking "Edit" when you enter your daughter's profile.
- Return to
CampDoc.com at any time to make changes/updates to your
daughter’s health information before camp begins.
- Please note about a week before your daughter's session, you will not be able to make any changes to the health profile. If you need to make any changes, please contact Abby, our director of camp and program, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 565-4575 x317.
- If you are already a user of
CampDoc, simply sign in with your username and password and update
any necessary information.
- If you cannot remember your login information please use the forgot password option or contact CampDoc directly by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (734) 636-1000.
Please set firstname.lastname@example.org as a ‘safe sender,’ to avoid accidental delivery to junk and spam folders.
CampDoc works best with the most current versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Edge, or Safari. This provides for the most up to date information for improved security and performance. CampDoc.com users with unsupported browsers may find that some features do not function or the application does not load correctly. You can access CampDoc from your mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop.