The Volunteer of Excellence award recognizes those volunteers who have contributed outstanding service while partnering directly with girls to implement the Girl Scout Leadership Experience through use of the national program portfolio or who have contributed outstanding service in support of the council’s mission delivery to girl and adult members.
- The candidate is an active, registered adult Girl Scout.
- The candidate has successfully completed a term of service and all requirements for the position.
- The candidate has performed beyond expectations for the position to deliver the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls using the national program portfolio, or
- The candidate’s performance has been beyond the expectations of the position and has supported council’s mission-delivery goals in one or more of the following functional areas: Membership Development/Community Cultivation, Volunteer Relations and Support, Program, Leadership and Governance, Fund Development, and Council Support Service (such as IT, Customer Service, Merchandising, MarComm).
- The candidate actively recognizes, understands, and practices the values of inclusive behavior.
Submit the Volunteer of Excellence nomination form.