Girl Scouts of Manitou Council
Position: TROOP COOKIE SALE MANAGER
- Community Cookie Sale Manager
- To assure that girls in the troop carry out the cookie sale in an enthusiastic, safe, timely and accurate manner.
Term of Appointment
- Recruited and appointed by the troop advisor for
the term of one cookie sale period. Reappointment can be made
with the agreement of both parties dependent upon ongoing background
- Complete troop cookie sale manager training
- Be accountable for all troop monies collected from cookie sale.
- Follow procedures as outlined in the “Troop Cookie Managers Procedures”.
- Attend a troop meeting prior to the sale to help
the girls set a troop goal and to provide safety, sales, program
and ordering information and again after the sale to assist them
in completing the cookie sale evaluation.
- Cookie Sale Parent Permission forms until after
all money is collected from the girls. Collect and retain copies
of original signed.
- Record all sales in e-budde cookie sale online ordering system by the deadline dates.
- Ensure for the distribution of awards and program credits to the girls in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for depositing all monies owed for girl sales into the COUNCIL bank account by established deadline date.
- Assist the council in clearing outstanding, overdue balances from the troop or individual girls.
- Become a member of the Girl Scouts of the USA and subscribe to the mission of Girl Scouting.
- New volunteers provide the names of two references and agree to a background check.
- Must have e-mail address.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to inspire girls to complete the cookie
sale according to their goals and council safety and sales
- Ability to responsibly and accurately account for
monies earned, due to the troop, and to Girls Scouts of Manitou
Council by the established deadline dates.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.