VIP Cookie Sale Training
Thank you for volunteering to manage your troop’s cookie
sale! If this is your first year as a troop cookie sale manager, you
will probably be surprised at how the cookies seem to sell themselves,
and how much the girls in your troop will enjoy the experience. As the
troop cookie sale manager, you will be responsible for managing all of
the facets of the Girl Scout Cookie Sale program for your troop. To get
started, all NEW troop cookie sale managers are required to complete
the VIP Cookie Sale Training. Once this training has been
completed, you will be invited to attend your local October/November Service Unit meeting to receive your troop cookie sale materials from your Community Cookie Sale Manager.
- Log on to http://vipetraining.littlebrownie.com/Login.aspx
- Complete the information requested: name, email address, state, council, service unit, troop, and
- Be sure to select WISCONSIN AND MANITOU
- Select a SERVICE UNIT (City or School)
- A link to create a new password will be sent to your e mail
- Click on the link and choose a new password, check
that all the information is correct then click SUBMIT – you will be
directed to a page where you can edit your personal information, or
change your password click on #3 Return to the home page to continue taking lessons.
- Click on #5 COUNCIL to take Manitou Council VIP Training
- Read the Troop Cookie Sale Manager Instruction Sheet
- Complete all quizzes.
- Print certificate after completing all quizzes. Give
the certificate to your community cookie sale manager when picking up
troop materials so she knows you have completed the training.