Ghostly Ghoul Scout Walk
Come out to Camp Evelyn for a special Ghostly Ghoul Scout Trail Walk. Our Girl Scout troops have created special exhibits all throughout camp for your viewing. Each exhibit includes a spooktacular scene with a Girl Scout twist. All exhibits will be kid-friendly, so feel free to bring the whole family along. Warm refreshments will be available and our camp store will be open for shopping during the event so you can score some discounted camp gear. Costumes are welcome! Make sure to cast your vote for your favorite scene before you head out.
Registration is $5/person when registering in advance. It will raise to $10/person if registering at the gate on the day of the event.
Extra Special Opportunity!!!
We are looking for troops to help us create our spooktacular scenes for the event. Does your troop have what it takes to create a spooky Girl Scout scene? We're looking for troops to participate in this portion of the event. There will be a limited number of spots available, so register soon!
- Your scene must incorporate something related to Girl Scouts.
- You must include at least one birthday item to honor the Girl Scout founder, Juliette Gordon Low, birthday.
- This is a child friendly event. Scenes must be free from excessive blood, gore, violence, etc. All scenes will be approved prior to the event.
- You must provide/create all your materials. Only basic supplies (scissors, markers, pencils, etc.) will be provided.
- No nature should be damaged during set-up. You are free to use sticks already on the ground, but nothing should be pulled from trees.
- You are responsible for clean-up when the event is finished. You may come back on Sunday morning (the 23rd) if desired, but everything must be picked up by the end of the day on Sunday, October 23rd.
- Girls should draw a plan for their scene with an explanation if needed and submit to Hope at email@example.com at least one week prior to the event for approval. It should include an explanation of how Girl Scouts will be incorporated.
- If you plan on having girls in the scene, they must not touch any of the participants at any time. There should also be no jumping out and scaring attendants. They must be in an obvious location.
Please reach out to Hope Spies, Director of Camp and Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to the event or participating in creating a spooktacular scene.