The Girl Scout Network
You know Girl Scouts as the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And now, we've created a community of likeminded advocates who feel passionately about coming together in support of girls.
It's the Girl Scout Network: a powerful community of adults—Girl Scout alums and supporters from across the country—who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future.
Connect to the Girl Scout
Sign up now and you’ll receive:
- Our monthly newsletter via email, including inspiring alum profiles, savvy career advice from and for women, mentoring tips, and videos
- Invitations to special local and national events (varies by council)
- Networking opportunities with our vast community of Girl Scout alums
- Discounts on personal stays at Edith Macy Center in Briarcliff Manor, New York
- Links to the Girl Scout Legislative Agenda, with chances to support polices that foster leadership and educational opportunities for girls and youth-serving nonprofit organizations
- Access to new merchandise designed especially for alums and adult supporters—plus 10% off your first purchase at girlscoutshop.com
By signing up for the Girl Scout Network, you'll also get to stay up-to-date on all things happening at Girl Scouts of Manitou Council. Our monthly email newsletter will provide you with local Girl Scout news and inspiring stories, ways to get or stay involved in Girl Scouting in our communities, and other special surprises.
Complete and confirm your contact information to get started now.
Join Girl Scout alums and supporters who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future.